Onshore and Offshore Wind Power Services
Our Group offers a range of industrial services in the field of Renewable Energy : onshore wind services dedicated to large wind turbine market and offshore wind cable laying/burial and offshore wind turbine maintenance.
- Onshore wind services dedicated to large wind turbine market;
- Offshore wind cable laying/burial;
- Offshore wind turbine maintenance.
PLENR and OPENR have been integrated to the Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group in 2019.
Both companies allow our Group to offer a new range of industrial services in the fields of:
- Surveys and Consulting for the Large Wind Turbine Market (PLENR);
- Inspections, Controls and Measurements for the Large Wind Turbine Market (OPENR).
OFFSHORE WIND SERVICES
Our reputation, our global maritime know-how and our strategy allow us to be a major player in the field of marine renewable energy. Our Group is also committed to participate actively in the construction of the French and global offshore wind industry.
LOUIS DREYFUS ARMATEURS has been offering support and assistance to marine renewable energy operators for more than a decade.
Today, we provide our customers with two flexible and multi-purpose offshore wind farm maintenance vessels.
The experience and reliability of ships and crews, recognized industrial know-how and adaptability and historical partnerships with major international groups.
Ørsted, the largest energy company in Denmark
2017 – Partnership with the Danish group Ørsted for a 1st maintenance vessel “WIND OF CHANGE”. Operations on 4 wind farms off Germany (Borkum Riffgrund 1 & 2, Gode Wind 1 & 2). Design by Salt Ship Design and construction by the shipyards CEMRE (Turkey). Delivery in 2019. Mission: Maintenance of wind turbines by maintenance teams.
2018 – Renewed Partnership with Ørsted for a second maintenance ship “WIND OF HOPE”. Operations on wind farms off England (Hornsea Project 2). Design by Salt Ship Design and construction by the shipyards CEMRE (Turkey). Delivery in 2021. Mission: Maintenance of wind turbines by maintenance teams.
WIND OF CHANGE and her daugther craft SPEED OF CHANGE
WIND OF HOPE and her daughter craft SPEED OF HOPE
Our subsidiary LOUIS DREYFUS TRAVOCEAN specializes in submarine operations and works on offshore wind farms in France and mainly in Northern Europe.
- French know-how in the design and construction of its own underwater rovjets and adapted equipment (ROV, trenchers, plows …);
- French design with teams of engineers and international project management with locations in France (Headquarters in La Ciotat, Dunkirk) and abroad (United Arab Emirates);
- Reactivity to meet up with customer needs;
- Strong reputation and international know-how, our subsidiary is a major player in the European offshore wind industry for more than 10 years.
References of Louis Dreyfus TravOcean dedicated to Renewables :
- 2021 / Projet EDF – Supply and installation of the 33kV three-pole submarine cable system of the French offshore windfarm at Saint-Nazaire (France).
- 2016 / Projet VEJA MATE – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2016-veja-mate/
- 2016 / Projet NORDSEE One – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2016-nordsee-one/
- 2015 / Projet BALTIC 2 – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2015-baltic-2-2/
- 2015 / Projet Amrumbank – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2015-amrumbank/
- 2014 / Projet Butendiek – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2014-butendiek/
- 2014 / Essais de tranchage – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2014-emf-trials-in-situ/
- 2013 / Projet London Array – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2013-london-array/
- 2013 / Projet Anholt – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2013-anholt/
- 2012 / Projet Thornton Bank – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2012-thornton-bank/
- 2011 / Projet Ormonde Windfarm – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2011-ormonde-windfarm/
- 2011 / Projet Walney 1 – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2011-walney-1/
first partnership with Ørsted
partnerships with Ørsted
technicians on board our SOV
creation of LDTVO