Onshore and Offshore Wind Power Services
Our Group offers a range of industrial services in the field of Renewable Energy : onshore wind services dedicated to large wind turbine market and offshore wind cable laying/burial and offshore wind turbine maintenance.
- Assessments / Consulting / Analysis / Technical operations (PLENR);
- Inspections / Technical Support / Site management / Maintenance (see also OPENR)
Offshore Wind Services
Our reputation, our global maritime know-how and our commitment for innovative projects lead us to be a major player in marine renewable energy. Our Group is also committed to participate actively in the construction of the French and global offshore wind industry.
LOUIS DREYFUS TRAVOCEAN is our subsidiary that specializes in submarine cable installations dedicated to offshore wind farms in France and mainly in Northern Europe for more than 15 years. French know-how in the design and construction of its own underwater rovjets and specific equipment (ROV, trenchers, plows …)
Key expertise in:
- Turnkey Installation Contracts – EPCI
- ROV and Trenching Services
- Burial System Development
LOUIS DREYFUS ARMATEURS has been offering support and assistance to marine renewable energy actors/operators worldwide.
Key expertise in:
- O&M Fleet services (Catering, Floatel, Warehouse, Cargo Transfer, Technician Transfer, Gymnasium)
- Inspections & Survey (Statutory Inspections, Structure Inspections, Foundation & Cables, Underwater Survey, WTG Inspections, Asset integrity SMSQ)
- Maintenance (Turbine, Substation, Inter-Array and Export Cables, Foundations, Condition Monitoring, Spare parts)
- Innovation & Training (Hydrogen and support to H2 production and H2 propulsion, Monitoring Devices, Consultancy & Training)
The experience and reliability of ships and crews, recognized industrial know-how and adaptability and historical partnerships with major international groups.
First partnership with EDF Renewable for 1 Crew Transfer Vessels to be operated on the Saint-Nazaire offshore windfarm. LD Tide (partnership LDA & Tidal Transit) will operate the CTV. Read press release.
2020 – First partnership with GE Renewable Energy for 2 Crew Transfer Vessels to be operated on the Saint-Nazaire offshore windfarm. Read press release.
2019 – Eolien Maritime France (a JV EDF Energies Nouvelles and Enbridge) has awarded Louis Dreyfus TravOcean in Consortium with Prysmian, the design, supply and installation of more than 100km of submarine cables for the Saint-Nazaire offshore windfarm, the first ever offshore wind farm in France! Read press release.
2018 – Renewed partnership with Ørsted, for a second maintenance ship “WIND OF HOPE”, sistership of WIND OF CHANGE. Operations on wind farms off England (Hornsea 2). Design by Salt Ship Design and construction by the shipyards CEMRE (Turkey).
2017 – Partnership with the Danish group Ørsted for a 1st maintenance vessel “WIND OF CHANGE”. Operations on 4 wind farms off Germany (Borkum Riffgrund 1 & 2, Gode Wind 1 & 2). Design by Salt Ship Design and construction by the shipyards CEMRE (Turkey). Delivery in 2019. Mission: Maintenance of wind turbines by maintenance teams. Ørsted largest energy company in Denmark.
Our MRE Fleet
- 2 Service Operation Vessels (WIND OF CHANGE / WIND OF HOPE)
- 3 Crew Transfer Vessels (to be delivered in 2022)
- 32 ROVJETS and ROVs (LOUIS DREYFUS TRAVOCEAN)
References of Louis Dreyfus TravOcean dedicated to Renewables :
- 2021 / Projet EDF – Supply and installation of the 33kV three-pole submarine cable system of the French offshore windfarm at Saint-Nazaire (France).
- 2020 / Partenariat avec UXO Control – Read more: https://www.ldtravocean.fr/portfolio/2020-partenariat-avec-uxo-control/
- 2018 / TRIANEL BORKUM II OWF – Read more: https://www.ldtravocean.fr/portfolio/2018-trianel-borkum-ii-owf/
- 2018 / Projet MERKUR OWF – Read more: https://www.ldtravocean.fr/portfolio/2018-merkur-owf/
- 2017 / Projet BEATRICE OWF – Read more: https://www.ldtravocean.fr/portfolio/2017-beatrice-owf/
- 2016 / Projet VEJA MATE – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2016-veja-mate/
- 2016 / Projet NORDSEE One – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2016-nordsee-one/
- 2015 / Projet BALTIC 2 – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2015-baltic-2-2/
- 2015 / Projet Amrumbank – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2015-amrumbank/
- 2014 / Projet Butendiek – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2014-butendiek/
- 2014 / Essais de tranchage – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2014-emf-trials-in-situ/
- 2013 / Projet London Array – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2013-london-array/
- 2013 / Projet Anholt – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2013-anholt/
- 2012 / Projet Thornton Bank – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2012-thornton-bank/
- 2011 / Projet Ormonde Windfarm – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2011-ormonde-windfarm/
- 2011 / Projet Walney 1 – Read more: http://www.ldtravocean.com/portfolio/2011-walney-1/
first partnership with Ørsted
partnerships with Ørsted
technicians on board our SOV
creation of LDTVO