Our Health, Safety & Security Policy
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment to seafarers and onshore personnel. Our goal is to safeguard health, safety and security, and to do everything possible to prevent any accidents.
Health, Safety & Security Policy
To this end, we are committed to continuously improving our occupational health and safety management system and to:
- Be compliant with occupational health, safety requirements, customer requirements and with any other applicable requirements as specified in the ISM code, the Maritime Labor Convention MLC 2006 and the ISO 45001:2018. Louis Dreyfus Armateurs pays particular attention to the hygiene and health conditions on board its owned, chartered or managed vessels.
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities to implement preventive and corrective actions to eliminate risks on the health and safety of the employees.
- Constantly improve our safety culture and our employees’ attitude towards safety.
- Involve everyone. The contribution of every employee, both onshore personnel and seafarers, and those working as part of QHSE management system is crucial to ensure the health and safety of our workforce.
Any employee who considers that their own safety or that of any other person is not ensured, is able to stop their work and warn their superiors immediately.
To protect its personnel, ships, shore facilities and subcontractors from illegal acts, Louis Dreyfus Armateurs implements a consistent set of safety measures to limit the risks incurred.
Louis Dreyfus Armateurs is ISO 45001:2018 certified.
This challenge has been succesfully met thanks to the key role of quality and every team’s work who were committed to pursue that approach of excellence after the obtention of OHSAS 18001. ISO 45001 is the ISO standard for Health and Security at work. ISO 45001 is standard designed to guarantee a high level management of health and security at work. This certification testifies that our organization is concerned about improving employee’s security, reducing risks in the workplace and creating safer work conditions.
- Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
- LD Seaplane
- LDFS (Louis Dreyfus Freight Solutions)