Competitive management of ports and infrastructures
We offer our know-how and skills in port management in France and abroad, acquired over many years.
Our know-how and skills rely on:
- Our ability to implement and operate port facilities according to strict QHSE standards, allowing the delivery of cargo or goods in many parts of the world, sometimes even the most remote (Indonesia, India etc.);
- Our commitment to the environment and clean management of port facilities;
- Our desire to ensure the performance and safety of the various stakeholders involved (customers, freight forwarders, shipping agents, port terminal operators and crane operators etc.);
- Our ability to set up a global management of onshore port management operations in compliance with ISO standards;
- Our extensive experience in the design, construction and operation of floating terminals, offering complete cargo handling systems for the efficient, reliable and clean transfer of bulk goods. Thanks to our unique know-how, our subsidiary LD Ports & Logistics provides integrated floating terminal solutions for offshore loading and unloading of large ocean vessels;
- Our true expertise through pilotage, tug assistance, loading and unloading by jetty and mobile cranes (SLM).