Innovative Fleet Design
From our first bulk cargo transported over 165 years ago till today we are dedicated to our core business Dry Bulk Transportation. Across all our segments, tens of millions of tons of bulk commodities are transported around the world by more than 100 vessels owned, managed or chartered each year. Our fleet of owned, controlled and chartered vessels includes Handysize vessels...
We offer a wide range of services from newbuildings to commercial and technical management and vessel trading to better meet market needs across our segments. Our fleet of owned, controlled and chartered vessels ranges from Handysize vessels to Supramax and Panamax vessels.
Within our Handysize fleet, we present the next generation BDelta 40k and 43k dwt design offering innovative technical features to reduce sulphur and CO2 emissions. We are the first-ever shipowner to order this design of high-performance vessels, which demonstrates our commitment to the environment while respecting the needs of our partners and customers.
LD BULK offers:
- Proven track records of Commercial and Technical Management and Pooling of vessels – one of our pools has been in operation for over 40 years;
- Commitment to understand the specific requirements of different industries by signing long-term Contract Of Affreightment;
- Reputation as a long-term partner. We are recognized as one of the leaders in dry bulk transportation. Many of the world’s leading customers have trusted the recognized expertise of LD BULK;
- Reliability, creativity, flexibility, dynamism and competitive approach;
- A history of successful partnerships including our fleet of new generation Handysize vessels, delivered in 2013-2018, with two major French industrial groups
+ 33 1 70 38 62 20 (France) / +65 6576 6899 (Singapore)
dwt BDelta nouvelle génération
B.Delta 37 Handysize vessels
tpl / Handy
first order of 4 units by LD BULK