9 December 2019
French Shipowners: For Greater Commitment to Responsible Maritime Transport and Services
As a member of Armateurs de France (French Shipowners Association), we are pleased to announce that the Association's "Charte Bleue" (Blue Charter) - initiated in 2003 by Philippe Louis-Dreyfus - has been renewed!
The 5 original commitments:
- To continuously improve the safety and quality of ships
- To protect the marine environment and coastline
- To guarantee the best possible living and working conditions for crews
- To manage our companies transparently and ethically
- To assert our solidarity with the maritime community
are supplemented by new commitments facing new ambitions and challenges.
Discover now the new Armateurs de France Blue Charter: click here.