Type of Contract
During his training period, the surveyor must have shown the technical ability to meet the surveyor operator tasks requirements and the assessment of his skills must be approved by Master through FO-ALL-RES007.
- In charge of all positioning related to cable operations i.e. including plough, works in shifts during operations, he may also participate to the preparation of the project ashore (ship plan, etc.),
- Monitors all different positioning equipment (DGPS/HPR/…) dedicated to cable operations,
- Operates and participates to the maintenance and calibrations of the positioning equipment,
- Operates and keeps cable management software (Winfrog or Makai) fully operative at all times,
- Is in contact and assists: Equipment Engineer / DP Officer / Operation Manager or his deputy/ Plough / ROV Team,
- Performs logging of all operational events,
- Records all data related to positioning and cable parameters,
- Checks and validates the logged raw data and calculated data,
- Makes all data backups,
- Position, means of equipment calibration,
- In charge of survey and as laid documentation,
- Depending of the workload, Master may request help from Surveyor in any part of the ship regarding their qualifications, certificates and skills.
QHSE management system
- Makes himself acquainted with the Head Office and On Board Management System documents particularly those for which he is involved with,
- Supports and conforms himself to the policies stated in the Safety and Quality Manual and to the procedures and proposes all the improvements useful for this management system, and if applicable to the QHSE Customer’s requirements,
- Reports any events liable to affect the ship and its operations, the quality, the safety, the security or the environment,
- Fully involved in protection of the environment at his own level,
- Takes part to different drills/exercises and/or fire/safety squads, according to on board muster roles.
Please send your full application (CV + letter) to: email@example.comApply
Type of Contract