Type of Contract
LDPL Middle East provides fully comprehensive services in the engineering, construction and operation of offshore transhipment and maritime logistics solutions (Coal, Bauxite, Iron ore).
LDPL operates a variety of assets such as Self Propelled Barges, Deck Cargo Ships, Floating Cranes, Transhippers, Tugs & Barges and also runs Port Operations.
The Field Electro Engineer of LD Ports & Logistics Middle East is assisting the Technical Manager to ensure that the vessels are technically and operationally fit for operation.
Assures an efficient, safe and cost-conscious execution of all related tasks and compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Ensures that electrical equipment, instruments and systems meet the safety standards.
Minimum three (3) years’ as Field Electro Engineer. Experience in Cranes, Conveyors and Bulk Material Handling. PMS software (knowledge of AMOS is an advantage).
Technical and professional skills are essential but not enough.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot power generation, power conversion, power distribution systems up to 10kV ;
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot LV electrical, electronics, automation and control system for ships and material handling equipment (cranes, conveyor…) ;
- Evaluate electrical systems and recommend maintenance plan and/or design modifications ;
- Keeps PMS software records updated ;
- Manage common spare parts stock including inventory, movement records and issue proposal orders ;
- Participate in purchasing activities within his/her perimeter and in accordance with budgets :
- Supports the PURCHASER on technical matters
- Checks, amends as necessary and pre-approves the Purchase Orders.
- Contributes to the selection of the best suppliers
- Follows the status of the Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, deliveries, claims.
- Checks and pre-approves Invoices
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
Type of Contract