Type of Contract
As part of a maternity leave replacement, the LDA crew department is looking for a “Relief and Recruitment Officer” on a fixed term contract.
Join a team of dedicated and passionate people working for more than 500 seafarers (French and foreign) in a multi-vessel context (cable-layers, offshore wind maintenance vessels, Marion Dufresne, Ro-Ro vessels…)
The Relief and Recruitment Officer is responsible for :
▪ Plans and prepares the rotations,
▪ Prepares visa applications,
▪ Reserves air tickets and ensures control (class, price, timetable),
▪ Prepares travel instructions for trips,
▪ Prepares boarding letters,
▪ Controls the relief for foreign flight personnel in consultation with our partners.
▪ Recruits French flying personnel,
▪ Controls the recruitment of foreign flying personnel in consultation with our local partners,
▪ Recruits and plans the boarding of students.
▪ Identifies staffing needs,
▪ Follows up with staff to best plan embarkations.
▪ Conducts and follows up professional interviews of the French flying personnel.
▪ Checks employment contracts (compliance with applicable legislation).
Patents and licences
▪ Controls patents for French and foreign officers,
▪ Manages requests for recognition of licences/patents for French officers sailing under foreign flags,
▪ Requests derogations for French officers,
▪ Manages the administrative files of foreign officers (recognition visa).
Management of files and records
▪ Maintains seafarers’ files: embarkation / disembarkation dates of all (French) seafarers, SEACREW software.
Initial training: No formal training required.
Experience: 1st experience in operational management of schedules/personnel in a maritime environment is required.
Hard Skills :
Mastery of MS Office.
Language(s): French / English: read, written, spoken.
Soft Skills :
Rigour, autonomy and adaptability.
Availability, versatility and good interpersonal skills.
Characteristics of the position :
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 8 months minimum
Remuneration: Gross annual salary: According to profile + group benefits.
Location: SURESNES (92). Head office of the LDA group.Apply
Type of Contract