Type of Contract
Join us as part of your sandwich course to share your ideas within a dynamic team, willing and eager to succeed.
This is a unique opportunity to discover a unique industrial activity which will give you the chance to develop your knowledge in each of the Supply Chain fields.
The Logistics Coordinator’s role will be to organise and monitor the logistics of multimodal, road, air and sea shipments of all types of supplies for a fleet of ships.
As part of the Technical Department, he/she will carry out the following tasks in particular
- Active participation in the development of a common logistics platform for the various forwarding agents
- Development and adaptation of logistical procedures adapted to the working environment and operation of the Technical Department
- Taking charge of the dispatch and follow-up of the receipt of material for the ships
- Shipment of all kinds of material to the ships in the fleet
- Follow-up on the packaging/bundling of orders received
- Drawing up commercial and pro forma invoices in compliance with the customs codes and regulations of the country of destination in force.
- Monitoring inventories and stocks on our various logistics platforms
- Supervision of stuffing / preparation of containers or shipments on site
- Processing of computer records and customs codifications relating to orders placed
- Importation of all materials shipped by the vessels
- Regulatory monitoring of customs aspects.
Profile/ Experience :
BTS, Licence, Master in Transport Logistics.
First experience in transport routing and logistics required.
Experience in the field of international logistics desirable.
Experience in the field of exceptional transport / industrial logistics desirable
Experience in freight forwarding / forwarding agent desirable.
Experience as a Transport Manager / Customs Declarant / Stock Manager preferred.
Experience in the maritime sector appreciated.
English: read, written, spoken fluently.
Autonomy, rigour and versatility.
Relational intelligence, team spirit and adaptability.
Desired knowledge :
Mastery of MS office software.
Good knowledge of the supply chain
Knowledge of Incoterms.
Terms of the position :
Availability: September 2021.
Type of contract: Professionalization contract (or apprenticeship contract).
Duration: 12 months minimum.
Remuneration: According to the national scale in force + group benefits.
Location: Suresnes (92). Head office of the LDA group.Apply
Type of Contract